Hey dear friends! We are back from amazing holiday! It’s been our third trip this year and I really hope that not last one, but let’s see! Below you will also find week in photos which I didn’t manage to publish before leaving Istanbul:)
– like every summer we visited Hisaronu- a lovely tiny village 20km away from Marmaris- it’s great, not touristy and so peaceful!
– we enjoyed looooong days on the beach, clear see in the mornings and gorgeous sunsets in the evenings
– it was great to be so close to the nature- although the weather was hot we sneaked in some trekking in the mountains in the early hours- so much fun!
– this place has stolen my heart and charged the batteries perfectly!
the week before holiday was my last NORMAL week- yes, tomorrow I’m going to WORK. Keep your fingers crossed haha :) I was trying to do as much as I could before leaving, but I know that the day has only 24 hours and although I plan it all well I won’t manage to do as much as I used to.
– I had so much fun playing with my August Citrus Twist Kits! Remember about the blog hop and reveal tomorrow!
– My Silhouette was working on full speed while finishing some fun projects for August!
– I photographed trilion of layouts, cards and albums and you will see them all soon!
– Also, it was really happy mail week! This one from HappieScrappie gave me a huge smile!
o rany, a gdzie będziesz pracowała? i czemu nie ma polskiego tłumaczenia?
Zazdraszczam tego urlopu nad ciepłą wodą :)